Subject: Re: PVR Sound Card
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 15:57:54 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-11 13:57:14 EDT, you write:

>>From your follow-up message, I assume you are all set. Glad to hear its
>working for you. And it really cruises on the Alpha. I just moved mine
>back into my P100 cause my Alpha doesn't have a sound card yet. What
>are you using for Sound on the Alpha? I have an Ensoniq Soundscape in
>the P100, but no Alpha drivers. Also, current NT drivers for Sounscape
>won't do stereo 44K 16bit. You must use 22K instead which really kills
>the bandwidth.

I'm Cruising!! I just spoke with Dan at DPS. He said that NT comes with a
Soundblaster driver from Microsoft. If you use a Soundblaster 16 with the DSP
chip you can use it to do sound with no problems! I also heard that the AWE
32 Blaster has an NT Driver with it. Thats a very good card which will allow
you to do music as well from the on board DSP chip for general MIDI.

Now the only problem is,     Where do I get all this money from!!!! Back to
work!!!!

Tom Rennen
Intelligent Light Digital Imaging
214-420-6815

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]